Sunday, March 31, 2013

Time to say goodbye

This is a week late in posting. The guys left last Monday to head home. On Sunday we went to my cousins house to celebrate her daughters birthday and then that evening we all met up at Outback for one last dinner. It was a wonderful way to end the day.
 At my cousins
my last time holding him

Afterwards I went back to their hotel to pick up the baby supplies I had loaned them and to say goodbye. I didn't realize it was going to be that hard, but I was definitely a little emotional. It also felt weird knowing that this journey had fully ended. I waited so long to do this and now 1 year later it's over. I definitely look forward to doing another one.


So now i've gotten clearance to start working out from my doctor and i've starting doing Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer dvds. There is no difference yet, but i'm hoping 1 month from now there will be. It'll be nice to feel okay about my body.

As well yesterday dh finally was baptized and confirmed into the Catholic Church. As well we have our marriage validated after going through a lot to get it done. I'm really proud of him for finding something he believes in. Here is a picture from last night. He's the one kneeling in the brown robe.I ended up getting there a few minutes too late so I had to sit in the choir. At least it gave me a good view!





No comments:

Post a Comment