Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1 month

So not a lot has really been going on since I posted last. Piki is now almost 7 weeks and is so so adorable! I'm still getting emails fairly often with pictures and I love seeing him grow.

Piki at 1 month
5 weeks
I'm so glad I was able to help them.  I have 3 more months until I apply again. I haven't really been thinking about it as much, but it's still exciting too.


Coming up for us I have a March of Dimes walk this Saturday, Color Mania (a 5k where they throw colored powder on you at each mark) the 4th, and Warrior Dash (a 5k with obstacles) the 11th. I'm really looking forward to each thing, especially Warrior Dash. I've never done anything like that before.


For my weight loss i'm finally under the weight I was when I became pregnant with Piki! In the picture was from the morning having him, 12 days postpartum (which you'll remember from an earlier post) and then 6 1/2 weeks since having him. Since taking that last picture i've lost an additional 2.6lbs.



And here are some new ones of D and R.




No comments:

Post a Comment