Monday, March 18, 2013

12 days post partum



That's where I am today. While it's taken some getting use to things are finally getting back to normal. On Saturday D,J, and Piki came over for dinner and we fired up the grill. We also got to share the bottle of Champage they brought with them and it was really good!!


While of course there are going to be updates on how the guys are doing I may also put some focus now on weight loss since my main focus is getting back to where I was before. So far i'm okay with the progress i've made, but I definitely have quite a bit more to do before i'm where I want to be. While I can't really exercise last night I did start lifting 5lb weights and I have done some light walking (aka shopping) to burn calories. Today I started the 3 day military diet which if done correctly you can lose up to 10lbs each round. I've only had breakfast so far but i'm so full from it and i'm really hoping it works. I have 2 other friends who are doing it with me so I will be sure to post our progress!

So now i'm going to post a side by side of what i've done so far. The first picture was taken that morning after I had him. The one next to it is just a little while ago and I apologize for looking like a mess since we all just got up. My weight the day I had him was 158 so i'm guessing I was about 150 maybe there. The picture on the right is at 135.2



No comments:

Post a Comment